Warm Up Festival is the most important music festival in Murcia (Spain). This festival (sponsored by Estrella de Levante) has been held since 2017 in April and attracts thousands of people from all over the world. For two days, attendees can enjoy a wide variety of musical genres, such as rock, pop and electronic. In addition, the festival has always been committed to national music, giving emerging bands the opportunity to perform on its stage.
On the other hand, the festival is characterised by its multidisciplinary nature, in which music, culture and urban leisure are the main focus. Outside the venue, various activities are offered to complement the experience, such as the gastronomic route or the shopping route. In addition, the cultural part of the festival is promoted, with exhibitions, concerts in city squares, dance and cinema, so that attendees can enjoy a complete and varied experience.
Where is the Warm Up Festival held?
The festival will be held at the La Fica fairground in Murcia, which is located at Calle Diseminado Primero Mayo 19. It has a capacity of 28,000 people.
When will this festival take place?
Warm Up Festival 2023 will be held on 29 and 30 September (Saturday and Sunday). But there will also be a welcome party on the 28th (Welcome V Aniversario) to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the festival.
How to get to the Warm Up Festival
There are different ways to get to the Warm Up Festival, but the best option is to do it with Mitaxi.net. On our website you can book a taxi or even a Minivan (up to 8 people) to get to La Fica de Murcia quietly and without worries.
You can also get to the festival with a Búho Bus (nighttime bus), the lines are 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Among the artists who will perform at the Warm Up Festival 2023 are names like Kasabian, Franz Ferdinand, The Kooks, Moderat, Hot Chip, Amaia, Viva Suecia, Carolina Durante and Vetusta Morla.
You can buy tickets online at the Warm Up Festival website. There are several types of tickets:
- Day ticket: It costs between 39,99 and 43,99 euros. You can enter the venue on Saturday or Sunday.
- Welcome ticket: It costs 22,99 euros. You will be able to access the welcome event on Friday.
- VIP Day ticket: It costs 70 euros. You will have access to the VIP Area on Saturday or Sunday.
- VIP Welcome ticket: It costs 49,99 euros. You will have access to the VIP Area on Friday.
- Full ticket: It costs 74,99 euros. You will have access to both days of the festival.
- Full ticket + Welcome: It costs 89,99 euros. You will have access to both days and the welcome event.
- VIP Full ticket: It costs between 124,99 and 149,99 euros. You will have access to the VIP Area throughout the festival.
On the other hand, children under the age of 11 can access without a ticket until the reserved capacity of 200 people is reached.