Leyendas del Rock is one of the most important rock festivals in Spain, and returns in 2023 for its sixteenth edition. Over the years, this event has brought together legendary and emerging bands in Villena (Alicante) in an atmosphere charged with energy and passion. With a solid track record and an impeccable reputation, the Leyendas del Rock offers attendees an unparalleled musical experience, where they can enjoy unforgettable performances and immerse themselves in the unique atmosphere that characterises this festival.
Considered a true benchmark in the genre, this festival attracts fans from all over the world, who flock to enjoy more than 60 performances spread over four days and five different stages.
Where does Leyendas del Rock take place?
The Leyendas del Rock is held in Villena (Alicante), in the Municipal Sports Centre. This venue has a capacity of 20,000 people.
When will this festival take place?
The Leyendas del Rock Festival 2023 will take place from 9 to 12 August.
How to get to Leyendas del Rock
If you are looking to get to Leyendas del Rock in the fastest and most comfortable way, trust Mitaxi.net. On our website you can easily book a taxi or a Minivan, perfect for groups of up to 8 people, and get to the Municipal Sports Centre of Villena without complications.
You can also get to the festival in other ways:
- Train: There are trains from Alicante, Murcia, Madrid and Barcelona to Villena. You can check timetables and prices on the RENFE website.
- Bus: There are several intercity bus lines that connect Villena with other nearby towns. The bus from Alicante takes 2 hours and 5 minutes and the bus from Murcia takes 1 hour and 40 minutes.
Leyendas del Rock Festival 2023 lineup
The Leyendas del Rock 2023 will feature some of the best rock and metal artists such as Megadeth, Bullet for My Valentine, KK’s Priest, Michael Schenker, Arch Enemy, Hammerfall, Warcry, Sepultura, Delalma and Avalanch.
You can buy tickets online at Ticketmaster and Fnac or at any of the physical points indicated on the Leyendas del Rock Festival website. There are several types of tickets:
- Day ticket: For access to single days of the festival. It costs 57 euros on the 9th and 77 euros the rest of the days.
- Full ticket: To access the 4 days of the festival. It costs 138 euros.
- Shadow Camping ticket: For access during the whole festival to the Shadow Camping Zone, a forest with tents located right next to the festival site. It costs 23 euros.
- Swimming Pool ticket: For 4 days access to the Swimming Pool area, an area with natural grass and two large swimming pools that includes showers, toilets, lockers, etc. It costs 18 euros.