Animal Sound Festival of Murcia is one of the most important music events in the region. With its vibrant energy and a lineup packed with talent, this festival celebrates its tenth edition in 2023, consolidating itself as one of the benchmarks in the music scene. Set amidst stunning surroundings, Animal Sound Festival offers a unique experience that combines a passion for music with a festive and energetic atmosphere.
The festival has earned a reputation for impeccable production and an electrifying atmosphere. Every year, thousands of people flock to Murcia to immerse themselves in the magic of Animal Sound and enjoy a weekend of the best urban and electronic music of the moment.
Where does Animal Sound Festival take place?
Animal Sound is held in Murcia, at the La Fica fairgrounds, located at Calle Diseminado Primero Mayo 19. This venue has a capacity for 28,000 people.
When will this festival take place?
Animal Sound 2023 will be held on 16 and 17 June.
How to get to Animal Sound Festival
The fastest and most convenient way to get to Animal Sound Festival is through Mitaxi.net. On our website you can book a taxi or Minivan (up to 8 people) to get to La Fica de Murcia easily and without worries.
Another way to get to the festival is with a Búho Bus (night bus), the bus lines that arrive to the festival site are 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16.
Animal Sound Festival 2023 lineup
The 2023 Animal Sound will feature great artists such as Natos y Waor, Eladio Carrión, Angerfist, Lessss, Nico Morano, Nervo, Recycled J, Kate Ryan and Matfhias Tanzmann.
Tickets can be bought online, on the Animal Sound Festival website. There are different types of tickets:
- Day ticket: You will have access to one of the two days of the festival. It costs 22 euros on Friday and 25 euros on Saturday.
- VIP Day Ticket: Includes the above plus Fast Pass, wristband, access to VIP Area (with discounts on drinks) and VIP toilets. It costs 45 euros.
- Premium Day Ticket by Elf Bar: This ticket gives you access to Fast Pass, wristband, Premium Zone (with open bar) and Premium toilets. It costs 75 euros.
- Full Ticket: You will have access to both days of the festival. It costs 39 euros.
- VIP Full Ticket: Includes the above plus Fast Pass, wristband, access to VIP Zone (with discounts on drinks) and VIP toilets. It costs 79 euros.
- Premium Full Ticket by Elf Bar: This pass gives you access to Fast Pass, wristband, Premium Zone (with open bar) and Premium toilets. It costs 139 euros.